Monday, November 16, 2009

Cheery-o, I Kissed the Bloke


For the most part we here at Dumbarton's Beer could care less about British Royalty. Let's face it, we fought a war and intentionally created a new country devoid of royalty to express our displeasure with the crown. That said, when the Prince is kissing boys for beer we take notice.

Rocky Bennett found the Prince in a night club and offered to buy Harry a pint of his favourite ale in exchange for a kiss.


Quoting Mr. Bennett: "I went up to him and told him I would love to buy him a drink if he gave me a kiss. Harry just burst out laughing, threw his arms around me and kissed me on the left cheek. I’m not going to wash my face for a month now. It was the best moment of my life. I just burst into tears, he’s so down to earth."

Chelsey Davy was not available for comment.

No comments: