Monday, November 2, 2009

Smell A Rat

We found this posting on craigslist and thought it would be fun to share (bold added for emphasis). Can you spot a flake or a con artist a mile away?

Micro Brewery anyone?? (Eagle Point)


Date: 2009-10-30, 2:50PM PDT
Reply to: sale-ryurm-1444837149@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


This Renaissance Brewing system can generate in excess of $50,000 in profit per month as it stands. It is a truley amazing piece of equipment, and capable of brewing any style of beer that much larger systems can brew. It is also scaled down in size so that it can be used in an area as small as 6' x 6'.

I really do not want to sell it, but could be persuaded for the right price. I paid a tad over $75,000 for it, but when you consider how much it will generate for it's owner per month, it would have been a bargain at $250,000. I am actually interested in locating the system somewhere and sharing in the profits generated by the system. If the model works...I would of course pay to duplicate the program in as many locations as makes sense.

If you have a sense of adventure. I'm happy to sell it to you, or???? Maybe we could create an incredible local beer brand following. I'm open to idea's.

I can spot a flake or con artists a mile away, so don't waste my time if you're broke or have a lousy credit rating.

Email me with your thoughts. If I like the way you think...I'll be in touch.

If you think this is a bad idea...ask Mike or Brian McMenamin in Portland what they think.

  • Location: Eagle Point
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1444837149-0

No comments: